- Download the latest version of cgminer.
- Download Zadig Windows Driver: http://zadig.akeo.ie/
- Insert one BFx2 miner into a USB port on your Windows machine.
If you have never installed any FTDI drivers, then Windows will fail to install a driver. This is OK.
- Run Zadig. Use the drop-down to find the "Single RS232-HS" entry. If it doesn't show, select "Options->List All Devices"
- Set the new driver to be WinUSB and click Install (or Re-Install) driver.
- Extract cgminer to your chosen location
- Right mouse click, select edit on the #Mine.bat file inside cgminer to change to your own information
(i.e. mining pool, username, password) See example below:
cgminer.exe -o stratum.d7.lt:3333 -u iloveppcoin.2 -p 12345 --bxm-bits=54
-o = mining pool address : mining pool port number
-u = workername from your mining pool
-p = password for your worker
--bxm-bits = controls speed (possible values = 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56)
- The fastest --bxm-bits value is usually 54, but you can experiment with your miners. Some might be different.
- Save your #mine.bat file.
- Open #mine.bat and start mining!
You can also watch a video on how to setup here: