Gekkoscience Terminus R606 SHA256 Bitcoin Pod Miner with power supply
Introducing the newest quiet consumer miner from GekkoScience, the (up to) 1Th/s Terminus R606 USB Pod Miner.
- R606 is a bitcoin miner enclosed in an aluminium shell with integrated heat sink and 80mm fan for easy cooling
- Stock speed is 700Ghs but can be overclocked to 1Ths. Quiet so perfect for mining at home or in the office.
- Mines any SHA 256 algorithm coin such as bitcoin, bitcoin cash, bitcoin SV, digibyte, etc
- Uses cgminer and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu or Raspberry Pi
- The miner uses twelve Bitmain BM1387 ASICs (as found in the Antminer S9), and has an adjustable core voltage (with straightforward LED readout) using a simple push-button interface to step up or down in 10mV increments, (no internal calibration required).
The Terminus needs an external controller running cgminer, with USB connection to the miner. Every Terminus miner has an internally regulated 5V USB power output (2.5A limit) which can be used to power a small controller like a Raspberry Pi. The miner runs on 12V power from either a standard 2.1/5.5mm barrel jack, or a PCIe 6-pin jack. We highly recommend using an efficient server PSU Kit for best performance.
The "stock" speed is about 700Gh/s, and with any decent power supply, it can theoretically reach speeds up to (or slightly exceeding) 1Th/s+ with an estimated power usage of only ~90-120 Watts!
We suggest you sue this power supply:
Warning: If using Raspberry Pi as the controller, do not power the Rasp Pi using the R606 miner USB charging port. This will create a negative feedback loop that can short circuit and damage the device. Raspberry Pi should always be powered separately when mining.