Futurebit Apollo LTC Pod Scrypt ASIC Miner
The Apollo project is the culmination of years of engineering and was designed from the ground up to be a miner anyone can run easily on their desktop at home or office. Apollo has its own integrated ARM based quad core controller, requiring no external computer to run, and can be managed over a simple wifi connection! The power of this integrated platform will allow us to deliver future updates that will extend the functionality of the miner.
The miner is cooled by a custom designed cold-forged aluminum pin heatsink delivering extreme cooling capabilities with very low fan speed. This allows the quietest performance of any ASIC miner currently in production in ECO mode, and is the first time miners can run a powerful unit in their home and still be able to compete with large farm miners.
- Compact Stand-alone Pod Style Miner (4x6x4in)
- Very wide range of operation modes with preset ECO (quiet) mode and TURBO mode.
- 100-135+ MH/s of Scrypt performance per miner (+/- 5%)
- Industry leading 1W/MH in ECO mode, and 1.4W/MH for TURBO (100-200 watts***)
- Powered by a fully integrated Quad-Core A7 ARM based controller
- First miner to be fully controlled over wifi, only cable needed is power! (this will be a Beta feature on launch..backup ethernet port is available as well).
- Clocks and Voltage is fully customizable by user with easy to use interface (no more pots!)
- Industry leading 97% efficiency 12v power-stage, with 27 ASIC chips powered in a 3x9 parallel/serial power arrangement
- Custom designed cold forged hexagonal pin heatsink with leading thermal performance for the quietest ASIC miner in operation!
- 2k-6k PWM High Static Pressure Dual Ball Bearing Fan with automatic thermal management with onboard temperature sensor
- Controlled via local connection on a web browser similar to antminers. You can simply set it up via smartphone browser. No crazy driver installs, hard to use miner software or scripts needed.
- Two Six Pin PCIE power connectors for wide-range of power draw (only one is needed in ECO mode)
- Custom Designed Acrylic and Aluminum case
- New future platform features including full-node/peer to peer fully decentralize mining, full stand-alone solo mining, cloud/app based controls and more in development.
You will need to your own Micro SD card for the controller. Instructions will be posted on how to burn an SD card with our image, so you will be ready to run before the miner arrives!
- At least a 250 watt 12v power supply with two 6 Pin PCIE connector is required. This is the same connector used by all modern GPUs.
- Router with an Ethernet cable for initial setup